Business Owners: Here’s How to Make Absolutely Certain You Finish Rich without Exposing Yourself to Unnecessary Risk!
Dear Long-Term-Wealth Builder,
Let me ask you something:
- Do you have a sincere desire to build real, lasting wealth for you and your family? Wealth that will last for generations to come and ensure that your loved ones get the life you most want for them?
- You probably have a nice lifestyle now. Would you like to make sure that you get to continue enjoying that lifestyle into your golden years and for the rest of your life?
- As you become more successful, do you feel a growing sense that there are steps you need to take in order to protect everything you’ve built so your loved ones can also thrive?
- Do you find the sheer volume and variety of conflicting financial advice out there a bit confusing? …And has it stopped you from taking the steps you know you need to take in order to protect yourself, your business, and your assets from unforeseen danger?
If you said yes to any of those questions, then this may be one of the most important letters you’ll ever read. Here’s what this all about: My name is Teresa Kuhn, and I help successful people build and protect their wealth.
As I’m sure you already know, creating lasting, durable success is not just about making good money and enjoying a luxurious lifestyle right now.
It’s About Setting Yourself Up For Long-Term Success; and Protecting You from Unnecessary Risk, Predators, and Other Dangers You Aren’t Even Aware Of
As a business person, you’re already comfortable with a certain level of risk in life. Otherwise you couldn’t have created so much value for others already. And listen, you’ve been blessed and rewarded with the life you have, and you certainly deserve it.
Now you’ve reached a place in your life where you know you need to take a look at your larger financial picture, but there are new problems that come with that. First, it’s just plain confusing and overwhelming. Because of your level of achievement, you’ve got people trying to sell you plans, products, advice, and services from every angle… and most of it is conflicting.
Not only does the government want more of your money for taxes, but there are many other people that you aren’t aware of who are trying to get a piece of it as well. It’s hard to know who to trust. Many of my clients come to me a little overwhelmed and confused. They’ve already bought many of those things, but they are starting to feel a growing sense that they could do better.
You see, what you need isn’t a bunch of disjointed solutions (sold to you by someone who has their own best interests in mind, not yours). You need someone who understands how all the moving parts fit together.
You Need Someone with an Eagle Eye Who Sees Your Overall Financial Picture and Can Guide You to Down the Right Path to Finishing Rich
Sometimes being in the business world can feel like taking a bucket with a lot of holes in the bottom; and you keep filling it with water… It never ends. Not because of the lack of water flowing in, but because of the holes.
When I work with you, I help you plug as many of those holes as possible; so you can keep a lot more of the money you make. Everything from helping you save a lot of money on taxes each year to reducing (or removing) hidden expenses you didn’t even know you were paying.
You’ve worked hard to get the lifestyle you and your family enjoys now. At some point, though, you want to be able to continue enjoying that lifestyle without all the hard work. That’s why it’s important to make sure your overall financial picture is solid starting right now. Then as you grow older, you’ll have more of your own resources available to you and the people you care about.
Of course, having a solid, diverse, and durable financial life means more than just paying less taxes. As a business person, you already know that you have a big, red bullseye painted on your back. There are many more dangers and pitfalls associated with being in business, and you can’t afford to believe that it’ll never happen to you.
Every Person Who Has Ever Watched Their Money Disappear Almost Overnight Due To Unforeseen Circumstances (Disability, Taxes, Lawsuit, Etc.) Also Believed That It Would Never Happen to Them
You need someone who knows what they’re doing and can help you protect what you’ve worked hard to build. Besides filling the holes and eliminating inefficiencies, it’s absolutely critical that you protect yourself in the best ways possible. Sadly, most businesses are just one minor disaster away from serious financial trouble.
To begin with, there are the three big perils of business: death, disability, and taxes. Any one of those could wipe out everything you’ve worked hard for in the blink of an eye. Then there are circumstances that very few people see coming until it’s too late:
- Either you or a key employee gets unexpectedly sick or disabled.
- Your business partner dies and suddenly you are now in business with their heirs who may want you to buy them out right away (and you don’t have the liquid cash to do so). Or worse, they want to stay in business with you and end up running it into the ground due to lack of know how.
- Someone decides to sue you (whether its rightful or frivolous, you still have to defend against it).
- You find out there’s an issue with your taxes and suddenly your assets (including your children’s future) are in jeopardy.
- Perhaps a big part of your retirement plan was to sell your business, but what if you can’t sell it? You need a Plan B.
This is just a partial list of potential (and very real) threats to your financial future. These problems won’t get solved by putting them off, so the real question is… how are you supposed to navigate and solve all of these issues on your own?
This is where I come in.
Introducing the Financial Battleship™ Plan
Imagine that being involved in a business – whether as owner, manager, partner, or employee – is like taking a small boat across the choppy, stormy waters of the ocean. Most businesses are comfortably cruising along in a nice, small boat and everything is fine. Then suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, the business hits its first real storm. In an instant you find out how vulnerable you really are, whether you’re a business owner, an employee, or a shareholder.
So the real question is this: When it comes to riding across the unpredictable waters of the ocean, do you want a boat that can be turned over, or would you prefer a fully-equipped battleship that can survive virtually anything?
That’s what I want to help you build. My staff and I have specialized training to help you see your whole financial picture, not just bits and pieces of it. We can steer you in the right direction and help you build real wealth while helping to protect you from the pitfalls that have cost others their life’s work and savings almost overnight.
The Financial Battleship™ Plan is a completely free consultative process we go through together over the phone. Here’s what we cover:
- Financial Bucket Analyzer – We will perform and in-depth income and cash flow analysis identifying opportunities for improvement to create long term wealth faster than your current plan.
- My Life Pyramid – Next, we analyze your financial pyramid for stability. We look at the financial products you own and put them through a comparison analyzer to see if there are more efficient solutions.
- Financial Dreams Analysis – Afterwards, we map out your dreams and the best path to take to ‘realistically’ achieve those dreams. And we do without assuming ridiculous rates of return or taking unnecessary risks.
- My Backup Plan – Then we analyze your “Plan B” in the case that something happens to you, your job, your business, or your investments. We do everything we can to ensure maximum risk management protection at minimum cost.
- Set for Life Plan – Finally, we architect your entire financial life down on a simple one-page plan that maps out the rest of your life and how you will achieve your long-term goals.
We also provide access to a professional network of advisors that can help you if we find gaps in the following areas of your business and personal audits:
- P&C Audit –Personal and Business
- CFO/Project CFO (if needed)
- Business Expense Analysis and Monthly Cash-Flow Analysis
- Asset protection and how to self-finance Big-Ticket purchases
- RIA/Investment Advisor for 2nd Opinion
- Estate Planning Attorney
- Credit Repair Services
- Life Insurance Review – Personal and Business
- Business Continuation Plan Audit
- Retirement Plan Analysis
- College Planning Review and Strategies
- Key Person Insurance and Audit
- Optimize Qualified Retirement Plan
- Debt Reduction Strategies
- Employee Benefit Plan Review
- Health Insurance
Once we’re finished, you’ll finally have a complete picture of where you’re at financially and what steps to take to get to where you want to be. We don’t leave you hanging there, though. We have our own network of handpicked professionals to tackle every aspect of your plan. We will also provide check-ups with your personal advisor every 6 months.
What Clients Say about Their Financial Battleship Plan
“I actually met Teresa about six years ago through a referral from a friend, and I think like most people I was skeptical. So, I spent about two years trying to find all the holes, talking to my ‘gurus’ about what was right and wrong about this. Finally about four years ago I made a decision to work with Teresa, and not only is our financial net worth bigger than it’s ever been in my life… I’ve watched my entire financial portfolio grow in ways I never thought possible. It’s been a wonderful experience.”
- Larry Smith, Entrepreneur
“If you are looking to set yourself up for the future and establish your finances for years to come, call Teresa. The financial planners and brokers will all say, ‘ME TOO!’ when it comes to planning, but they don’t understand all of the details and refuse to hear the truth. I am so glad I got involved after making so many mistakes in the past!”
- Steve Kohn, V.P. Home Health Care Services Company
“I met Teresa six years ago, and if I could thank Teresa for anything it would be the snowball of knowledge she imparted on me. I was doing all the things that everyone tells you to do, was doing well in business, investing in my IRA and 401(k), experiencing the ups and downs of doing what I am ‘supposed’ to do. I am so grateful for this education. This kind of forward thinking has provided me with the income and lifestyle I enjoy, and ultimately financial freedom.”
- Jeff Seibert, Dentist, Entrepreneur, and Investor
Is This Right For You?
The Financial Battleship™ Plan is perfect for you if:
- You are in the business world and you want to finally feel certain about where you are right now; and where you’re headed financially.
- You’re stressed out and tired of getting second opinions and conflicting advice about your finances; and you want one place to go where you can get all your needs met.
- You know you’re paying too much in taxes (because you don’t know how to use the tax codes to your advantage) and you want to fix that problem fast.
- You want to get crystal clear on where all of your money is at any given moment, and where it’s going each month (no more vagueness).
- You want to make sure you have the best cash-management strategy in place.
- You want to make absolutely certain your family won’t be forced to take on debt if you die.
- You’re unsure if you, or your business, is exposed to risk, and you want to find out for certain.
- You want to make certain that you’re really ready to retire (when it’s time) instead of needing to ask your children for support.
- You want to make sure you have a viable (and complete) exit plan in place when it’s time to sell your business.
If you’re unsure about any of these issues, then let’s set up a free call so you can feel certain, confident, and educated about your financial situation.
Here’s How to Book Your Free Battleship Call with Us
All you need to do is contact us at (800)382-1830, ext. #2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your initial consultative call with one of our Financial Battleship™ Advisors. Remember, there’s no catch or high pressure sales going on here. The consultative call is 100% free. We’re on your side and want to work with you and educate you for years to come, just like we have with many of our happy clients.
Thanks so much for reading, and we look forward to helping you create your own Financial Battleship™ Plan that can easily weather any storm as you move toward greater and greater success.
Teresa Kuhn JD, RFC, CSA
P.S. – Remember, when it comes to your money, things only improve on their own once they’re set up properly. I want you to be able to take advantage of all the opportunities available to you; and I want to make sure you are protected from unforeseen dangers. Remember, the Financial Battleship Plan is a free service my company offers to help people like you live out their dreams safely, securely, and abundantly. I look forward to helping you do that.